We had some students honored for their Responsibility shown in October- these students were awarded certificates for their character: Julianna Laign, Kody Mayes, Abram Coville, Olivia Rodriguez, Ryland Walsh, Emma Scott, Kyran Priest, Myka Frinell, Johnna Medcalf, Kyleigh Mayes, Vika Yarigin, Ashton Navarro, Magnolia Wade, Kamden Kain, Levi Reyes, Angel Meraz, Vivien Laxton, Caiden Brown, Kaisen Retialo- Ross, Lilly Pilgrim, Caydence Weisnicht, Kynlee Hodson, Xander Ashley, Thalia Hickman, Skylynn Candler, Wyatt Ramsey, Kylee Drakeford, Elijah Calhoun, Caleb Alvarez, Adrienne Dennis, Julio Meza, Elyse Burger, Kassidee Weisnicht, Quincy Brown, Autumn Matthews, and Leilani McKay.
Please check the lost and found as we have many coats, jackets, shirts, and other items piling up.
If you drop your child off at the front of the school in the morning, we are asking that you park in a parking spot, allow your child to get out, and safely exit the parking lot. We are also asking for parents to slow down while driving through the parking lot. We have had a couple separate incidences where cars have just pulled in and they stop and allow their children to exit and then drive off; however, we have had a few students who have been near a vehicle that was moving too quickly and our students’ safety is our number 1 priority!
- In an effort to keep our students safe, all visitors must stop at the front desk, show ID, and sign in. Teachers are available before and after school to visit with parents. In order to limit classroom disruptions, we will be glad to schedule classroom visits or visits with the teacher as needed.
- Please make sure the people who will be picking your children up are on their emergency card. Students will not be released to individuals who are not on the emergency cards.
- Transportation changes need to happen before 2:15. This is for the safety of your child!
- School Hours: 7:30 - 4:00
- Doors are unlocked daily from 7:30 - 4:00
- Tardy bell rings at 8:00, release bell rings at 3:00.
- If your child arrives after 8:00
you will need to sign him/her in at the front office.
- PLEASE keep in mind that adult supervision does not begin on the playground until 7:30. Our crossing guard also does not start duty until 7:30 for students who walk.
Your partner in education,
Tori Teague, Principal