| Dear Highland Parents,
May is here and a lot of activities are going on at Highland.
Thank you for supporting us in PARCC testing! Our 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students did a great job!
A big thank you to the PAC and parents for putting together the Teacher Appreciation lunch on May 5th. The Teachers really loved it.
We would like to show how much we appreciate our parents, so on May 11th from 7:30 -8:30 we will be having a “come and go” breakfast in our cafeteria for our parents, so stop by and pick up a quick breakfast snack.
Also, remember our doors are open from 7:30 - 4:00. There is NO adult supervision before 7:30 each morning so please do not drop your children off before this time.
Thank you so much for all you do!
- May 6th Talent Show @1:30 - gym
- May 9-10 5th grade Music EOC exams
- May 11th Story Slam in the classrooms – 8:30 -9:30
- May 11th last day to turn books into the library
- May 13 Epcor Water Magic Show for students
- May 17th Field Day 8:15 – 10:30
- May 17th AR party starting at 1:00
- May 19th Kinder Promotion at 8:30
- May 19th 5th grade Promotion at 10:00
- May 19th 1-4th grade awards at 1:00
- May 20th last ½ day of of school students release @ 11:30
In an effort to keep our students safe, all visitors must stop at the front desk, show ID, and sign in. Teachers are available before and after school to visit with parents. In order to limit classroom disruptions, we will be glad to schedule classroom visits or visits with the teacher as needed. Please make sure the people who will be picking your children up are on their emergency card. Students will not be released to individuals who are not on the emergency cards.
School Hours: 7:30 - 4:30 M-TH
7:30 - 4:00 F
Doors unlocked daily from 7:30 - 4:00
Tardy bell rings at 8:00, release bell rings at 3:00.
If your child arrives after 8:15
you will need to sign
him/her in at the front office.