| Dear Highland Parents,
May is here and a lot of activities are going on at Highland.
Thank you for supporting us in PARCC testing! Our 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students did a great job!
We have been preparing for our big move to Parkview and cannot wait to come back to the new Highland for the 2019-2020 school year!
On May 3rd, after Math in the Classroom, students will be bringing home Family Math Packs with manipulatives and activities for families to use at home!
K-3 Plus (Plus 4th-5th) Summer School opportunities will be available at James Bickley for students entering Kindergarten through 5th grade. Information was sent home with all students. Space is limited; it is on a first come, first serve basis. Please register early at James Bickley.
Thank you so much for all you do to make Highland Elementary a success!
- May 3rd Math in the Classroom Parent Day (teachers will send out further information on times)
- May 8th Testing Celebration for all students-Zoo Field Trip
- May 14th Music EOC 5th Grade
- May 22nd 5th Grade Celebration 10:15 am
- May 22nd 1st–4th Awards grade levels will send home specific times.
- May 23rd Kindergarten Celebration 10:45 am
- May 23rd Last day of school –Regular Dismissal Time!
- In an effort to keep our students safe, all visitors
must stop at the front desk, show ID, and sign in.
Teachers are available before and after school to
visit with parents. In order to limit classroom
disruptions, we will be glad to schedule classroom
visits or visits with the teacher as needed. Please
make sure the people who will be picking your
children up are on their emergency card.
Students will not be released to individuals who
are not on the emergency cards.
School Hours: 7:30 - 4:30 M-TH & 7:30 - 4:00 F
Tardy bell rings at 8:00, dismissal bell rings at 3:00.
If your child arrives after 8:15 you will need to sign
him/her in at the front office.