Returning Student Enrollment Verification
My child attended school through the end of last year and I need to verify their enrollment information – I already have a Skyward Family Access Account
- Follow the instructions in this 60-second video to verify your student's enrollment information.
- Please note, in this video produced by Skyward, the tab labeled "2016-2017 School Registration" is labeled "Verification" within the Clovis Municipal School Skyward system.
My child/ren attend Clovis Municipal Schools but our family has moved within the district and now we live in a different school zone. I need to register my child/ren for their new schools.
If your family has moved within the district and your children will be attending a different school, simply follow the instructions for Returning Student Verification and update your address in Skyward. To expedite the process, attach a proof of address document to the verification form.
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Social Security Number
- Proof of Residence (e.g., lease/rental agreement, utility bill)
Attaching the required documentation to the online enrollment packet will expedite the process. If required documentation is not attached to your online enrollment submission, you will be contacted and asked to provide it.
In the top left of the screen, select verification. A list of all your students will open. Select the one you wish to work on first. You will need to complete the verification process for each child.
To get started:
- Visit: Enrollment
- Select “Returning Student Verification”
- Login to Skyward using your username and password.
- In the top left of the screen select verification. A list of all your students will open, select the one you wish to work on first. You will need to complete the verification process for each child.
- Click through the information, updating or correcting as needed. Also, upload any required documents before submitting.